Friday, July 16, 2010

The Picture Frame


A stop at Goodwill after the temple.I thought the picture frame would be perfect for one of Minerva Teichert's pioneer picture "Washing Day", for one of the gorgeous 16 rooms of the Virginia City Tahoe Hotel. Upon furthur inquiry they told me that it was going for $760. Yes that is right a picture at Goodwill is not always going to be inexpensive. You see ebay had the same one for $1000. Oh well, so much for that idea. After furthur inquiry I found that the particular frame I had in mind was only $79. Still quite a bit for Goodwill. Since I feel certain that we are to do a business or businesses in Virginia City, it has been so on my mind. Ben hated the mold infested cabin we put an offer in for a short sale. Well your Dad thought the next one up was very cheap construction. Then we found this castle for no more than the house we are living in now. Lots of people don't like to live in Virginia City since Nov-Feb may have roads covered with snow. They deal with it and make it to work everyday down to Carson or reno. It would be much easier finding a job from there than from Yerington and is 20 minutes to the Mall, movie theater, and freeway. Ben for your sake I will put a photo of the Castle which is also for sale in Virginia City. There isn't a lot of choice there but more may come on soon. Let me know if it is better than the cabin on Lousetown. It just seems very showy even though it isn't on the beaten path. The wild horses are so pretty there. Your dad said it was like him wearing pink tights and a headband.

No comments: