Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here are a Few Pictures







Danny, Jacob, Davy and Joey Jensen Alan & Val Stein, Linda & David

I guess the best part of the whole trip for us was spending a whole week with Liz and Ryan and their 4 adorable boys. It seems like always before we have rushed here and there. Well we did do a lot while there, mostly canning meat with Liz, helping mother of Pearl clean out her storage and shop for food storage. Provo always has the greatest bargains. We loved getting tons of Guittard Chocolate chips for $1 a bag. There were green mint, white chocolate, semisweet, extra dark, and butterschotch. In case this makes you hungry just plan a trip to see us in Nevada and we will bake them up. It was the grand opening at Fresh Market stores and David suggested we sign up for the 2 minute free shopping spree. I kind of hummed and haad and said well the winner will probably go to someone more needy than us. Well I woke up that morning thinking of all the Western Family brands I would throw in the shopping cart in 2 minutes and said to David lets go. We needed to pick up a few things for the baby Jacob blessing dinner the next day anyway. Well we got in the store a few minutes before the name drawing and I briefed David on what we should buy if his name was drawn. We were just waiting for them to announce the winner of the drawing and David Patten calls and tells us the news of the new baby Miss May who had been born that day. I was very happy with the news. Then came the drawing for the free shopping spree. It was not us but we heard some hoops and hollers and a few teenage kids came running up the front of the store with their mom and they didn't look like they were that wealthy. I was so happy for them winning the prize and thankful for our gift from God also-the lovely little horse. We look forward to seeing it. On the trip Elise chided me about being more excited over them than my own grandbabies. Well I guess I am a horse lover and love to look at all the pretty horses but am certainly not more happy over them.
































No comments: